Regional Channel Manager – Cloud, Endpoint Security, Software
Number of Openings:
Our client enables businesses to navigate today’s BYOD landscape. With the latest integrated security technology, their tools empower businesses to spot and stop security threats and user abuse. They are hiring a Regional Channel Manager to foster channel relationships and drive revenue for endpoint security and BYOD solutions at the enterprise level.
The Regional Channel Manager will connect with major channel partners and resellers across many industries. As an expert in the company’s security solutions portfolio, they will develop winning sales and marketing strategies to help resellers successfully drive revenue.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped tiered commission plan and full benefits package.
- Enormous commission opportunities from high-margin deals with B2B customers.
- Partnered with some of the biggest companies in technology.
- Company has thousands of customers worldwide across many industry verticals.
- Opportunity to sell nationwide (and globally) to a growing market.
- Many support resources, including technical support team and sales engineers.
- Access to existing book of business of clients to upsell security and device management.
- Unique solutions portfolio with strong technical execution and few major competitors.
- Market is expected to double in the next five years.
- High level of trust with existing customers and strong industry reputation.
- Company believes strongly in employee development and mentorship.
- Identify and develop new channel relationships with technology partners, distributors, and VARs, connecting their business needs with top security solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing department and senior team members to provide direction on partner and market requirements.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue and anticipate market changes.
- Track KPIs and other metrics for partners and resellers. Identify opportunities to improve.
- Provide forecasting reports and work with management to develop strategy and objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Conduct negotiations for partners during sales cycle.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in channel management, channel sales, or another high-volume B2B sales/marketing role.
- Technical understanding of security technology, including:
- Disaster recovery and backup
- VPNs and virtualization
- Data security / network security
- Motivation to meet demand in a high-growth market and capitalize on expanding opportunities for partners, distributors, and resellers.
- Ability to quickly understand a channel partners’ and resellers’ business needs and present a solution to meet their goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building sales skills, with strong commitment to serving channel partners and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a relevant technical field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.