Regional Sales Manager – Information Security Software
United States - Northeast
Number of Openings:
Our client delivers software solutions for businesses to successfully manage today’s information security challenges. With the latest integrated security technology, their tools empower businesses to spot and stop security threats and user abuse. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to oversee the market region for security software solutions.
The Regional Sales Manager will grow the existing book of business and penetrate new market areas. They will leverage their understanding of data loss prevention and cybersecurity to bring the best security solutions to businesses of all sizes.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped tiered commission plan and full benefits package.
- Many resources, including an engineer and technical support.
- Access to existing book of business of clients to upsell security and device management.
- Price-competitive, feature-rich software that stands out in a saturated market.
- Market is expected to double in the next five years.
- Thriving sales team.
- Extensive network of clients, prospects, and channel partners.
- Strong industry reputation.
- Opportunity to develop niche industry knowledge within security technology.
- Freedom to sell to any industry vertical.
- Develop relationships with C-suite and decision-makers for enterprise IT departments.
- Assess customer needs and discuss options for data loss prevention, user access, user monitoring, incident response, and more.
- Identify and qualify leads and midsize and enterprise business prospects. Develop and execute sales campaigns.
- Set up pre-sales discussions, demonstrations, and negotiations with enterprise decision-makers.
- Approach clients already in the company’s book of business to upsell and cross-sell. Respond to RFQs and RFPs for interested leads.
- Collaborate with channel partners and authorized retailers to drive revenue.
- 5+ years of experience in a software sales role, with a focus on sales to enterprise-level customers.
- Strong sales management and team leadership skills.
- Background in information security, with a confident understanding of:
- Data loss prevention
- Incident analysis
- Endpoint security
- User access
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable speaking with decision-makers at all levels of an organization across many departments: technical, executive, and HR.
- Experience measuring KPIs, team performance, and sales metrics.
- Some travel.