Retail Banking Team Manager
Number of Openings:
Our client is a small retail bank that has put customer relationships first for over 100 years. With a full range of commercial and personal banking products, they have built trusted relationships throughout Arizona and the rest of the country. They are hiring a Retail Banking Service Team Manager to lead and manage the team in growing deposits and providing outstanding customer service.
This Role Offers:
- Base salary plus quarterly performance bonuses.
- 20 days of paid vacation from day one, plus extended sick time.
- Small, tightly knit company with a family feel.
- Great work-life balance.
- Stable, growing company with over $1 billion in revenue.
- Opportunity for internal promotions – the president started out as an intern in the company.
- Community-focused branch; company sponsors volunteering and charity events.
- Bank is employee-owned.
- Culture of no micromanaging.
- Modern, centrally-located branch location in Scottsdale with opportunity to expand and grow.
- Deliver consistent sales and coach the sales team on strategies to boost sales and grow deposits.
- Manage and train a thriving team. Conduct customer service training, set service goals, and oversee sales performance. Provide additional training on products or service as needed.
- Provide excellent service and product knowledge to customers. Understand their needs and find the best solution to help them.
- Close sales, cross-sell, up-sell, and make sales calls to prospects.
- Resolve escalated issues and assist the team with handling complex customer requests.
- Regularly generate and interpret sales reports and manage team performance.
- 5+ years of experience in retail banking within sales and customer service, with a special focus on growing deposits.
- Experience managing a team with sales and service goals.
- Strong understanding of retail banking products, especially retirement accounts, mutual funds, annuities, mortgage products, money market accounts, and other products relevant to the retiree community.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Competitive drive and a top-performer attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up documentation.
- Able to pass background/credit checks.