Sales Executive - International Logistics, Import/Export, Manufacturing
United States - Multiple Locations
Number of Openings:
Our client is an established global logistics services company providing a wide range of services in transportation, freight, import/export, and more. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to excellence in service. They are hiring a Sales Manager to expand their award-winning services.
The Sales Executive prospects and builds relationships with companies from small businesses to multinational enterprises. This sales person will market a sophisticated portfolio of logistics services across a range of industries.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical/dental, 401(K) match, car allowance, laptop, cell phone, and company expense account.
- High commission opportunities from high-margin, high-profile deals with large commercial customers.
- Agile midsize company with flexible solutions and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Sales program backed by excellent product portfolio and solutions that are consistently rated as the most effective in the industry.
- Working and networking with highly desirable top commercial clients in the international logistics and transportation industry.
- Company with a 20-year history of innovative solutions and top-quality service.
- Prospect SMB and enterprise customers whose business needs align with international freight and global logistics.
- Develop, negotiate, and close high-level deals; take ownership of sales cycle from start to finish.
- Provide support and mentorship to sales staff on as-needed basis.
- Envision and execute sales strategies to drive revenue.
- Author business plans, sales reports, and quarterly/annual forecasting; communicate recommendations to upper management.
- 5+ years of sales experience for small, midsize, and enterprise/industrial clients.
- Industry background in logistics, import/export, supply chain, international freight, or a related space.
- Keen business acumen that quickly understands the inner workings of large commercial clients and identifies opportunities to save money through logistics solutions.
- Understanding of various global logistics services, including:
- Ocean and air transport
- Customs brokerage
- Order processing fulfillment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially by phone.