Sales Manager – Voice/Data, Cloud Software, Mobility
San Francisco, CA Area;
Number of Openings:
Our client dominates the market for award-winning, enterprise-grade communications, including cloud, VoIP, voice/data, hosted PBX, and SIP. Many of their customers are major enterprises and Fortune 500 companies. They are hiring a Sales Manager within their fast-growing voice/data and cloud solutions team to meet the rising demand from their customers.
The Sales Manager will take advantage of a high-growth market and capitalize on strong customer demand within key market sectors. They will meet with high-profile enterprise decision-makers to negotiate multimillion-dollar deals and develop custom solutions for major software deployments.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions, full benefits package, car allowance, cell phone, medical/dental/vision, PTO, and more.
- Multimillion-dollar pool of resources/tools to help the sales team succeed.
- Extremely high-growth market segment.
- Strong brand name and backing of a large Fortune 500 company.
- Large suite of highly successful products and solutions.
- Consistently profitable with a strong culture of reinvesting in their employees.
- Strong pipeline of resources: sales engineers and proposal writers for every salespeople.
- Best-in-class technical support team.
- Company will-fund industry certifications and advanced skills training.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals.
- Deliver top-of-the-line solutions in cloud computing, voice/data, managed IT, networking, mobility, and wireless infrastructure to enterprise customers across a range of industries.
- Identify and take advantage of large sales opportunities within key territories.
- Build relationships and network with some of the most trusted names in the voice/data industry.
- Collaborate with extensive sales support team members to develop and deliver compelling technical sales presentations to decision-makers.
- Build up existing business relationships within the company’s thriving book of business and identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Background in enterprise sales experience, especially for managed IT, unified communications, wireless, cloud, and other voice/data technology.
- Outstanding track record of thriving in a sales environment.
- Technical understanding of:
- Voice/data solutions
- Cloud platforms and SaaS
- Unified communications
- Data centers and IaaS
- IP networking
- Strong market understanding of the telecom and IT services industry, including existing network connections.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills. Comfortable interfacing with high-level decision-makers at Fortune 500 companies and other major enterprises.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.