Sr. Account Executive (SD-WAN, LAN/WAN)
Number of Openings:
Our client is an IaaS firm that designs and builds scalable self-defined networks (SD-WAN) platforms. Their world-class enterprise solutions are dominating and disrupting major networking giants and top industry players. They are hiring a Sr. Account Executive to manage top enterprise accounts and a large, thriving region.
The Sr. Account Executive is a closing expert who has the drive to close a huge number of deals in a hot market with a winning, industry-disrupting product. They will have access to a huge pool of resources and sales support team.
This Role Offers:
- Aggressive base salary, uncapped commissions, performance bonuses.
- Benefits include medical/dental, PTO, 401(k), and more.
- Large expense account for wining/dining top customers.
- Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
- High visibility, direct access to VP of Sales and senior management.
- Industry reputation as a top global provider of managed cloud services: one of the top 5 companies in AWS migrations and top 5 in cloud native applications.
- Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
- Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
- Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across various industries.
- Educate enterprise decision-makers on the speed and savings of SD-WAN solutions over traditional WAN and LAN networking solutions.
- Identify large enterprise firms as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
- Manage channel partners and assist in developing sales strategy for major regional customers.
- Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
- Lead inside sales representative and sales engineer.
- Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers.
- Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
- 7+ years of experience in senior account management roles, managing enterprise-level long cycle technical sales.
- History of excelling in sales and the drive to excel in a hot market. Hunter personality.
- Ability to discuss networking technology, including:
- SDN and SD-WAN (software-defined networking / WAN)
- Traditional LAN/WAN
- Data management and storage
- Enterprise-level network security
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Existing senior-level relationships with enterprise companies is a plus.
- Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.