Sr. Civil/Structural Project Engineer
Las Vegas, NV
Number of Openings:
Our client is one of the top-performing engineering services firm in the world, with an unrivalled industry reputation for delivering some of the most innovative and cutting edge structural engineering projects in the modern day. Their extensive project portfolio includes innovative hotels, casinos, landmark architecture, state-of-the-art public facilities, and even new smart city technology. They are hiring a Sr. Civil/Structural Project Engineer to design a range of development projects.
The Sr. Civil/Structural Project Engineer is a key member of the engineering team, with responsibility for project planning and oversight. They will work with top engineers to provide support and outstanding quality for multimillion-dollar projects.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus. Full benefits package includes medical coverage, company match 401(K), car/phone/laptop allowance, expenses, travel, and more.
- Diverse, high-profile projects, from public infrastructure to luxury resort buildings.
- Extensive client base of prestigious private and public sector projects.
- Company culture of investing in employee through training and continuing education.
- Experienced and knowledgeable reporting manager who is one of the top technical experts in the industry.
- Resources to develop deep technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Small, collaborative engineering team and engineer-centric company culture.
- Freedom over product designs, projects, and technical strategy.
- Lots of support and training resources available for someone who wants to learn and fast track their engineering.
- Supportive upper management and staff in engineering, customer services, and R&D.
- Regular opportunities to participate in trade shows, national and international industry conferences, and other high-visibility events.
- Lead major commercial engineering projects, including planning, documentation, permitting, and resource management.
- Design and model high-rise structures, foundations, steel and concrete structures, walls, and other commercial structures.
- Work with Principals and Associate Principals to set project timelines, milestones, schedules, budget, design revisions, incident management, and delivery to client.
- Participate in design reviews and assist with project proposals and client meetings.
- 6+ years of engineering experience, with recent project management
- Experience managing engineering projects for complex structural engineering projects.
- Nevada P.E. (Professional Engineer) or Structural Engineer license.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in civil or structural engineering.
- Strong technical skills in:
- Reinforced and post-tensioned concrete (slabs, beams, walls, columns)
- Steel (structures, beams, etc.)
- Linear dynamic analysis
- Excellent skills in communication and project documentation.
- Strong negotiation, leadership, and cross-functional collaboration skills.