Sr. PM (Cloud, Security, Managed Services)
United States - Nationwide
Number of Openings:
Our client is an IaaS firm that designs and builds scalable cloud, networking, and information security governance. Their world-class enterprise solutions are disrupting major industry players. They are hiring a Sr. PM to manage pre-sales and engineering project delivery for top enterprise accounts.
The Sr. PM will be supported by a team of assistant PMs, field technicians, electricians, and experienced senior management. Their work will focus on extremely price-competitive managed services that undercut expensive legacy systems. They will have access to extensive resources and support to deliver projects with an outstanding level of quality.
This Role Offers:
- Aggressive base salary and performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental, PTO, 401(k), stock options, and more.
- Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
- High visibility, direct access to VP of Sales and senior management.
- Industry reputation as a disruptor for even the most entrenched network solutions providers.
- Exceptionally high adoption rate.
- Highly rated product with excellent technical ratings and a top-quality implementation team.
- Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
- Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
- Manage full lifecycle implementation for all projects. Track project progress with clients and project delivery teams.
- Negotiate contracts and set pricing estimates, objectives, timeline, budget, and performance standards.
- Coordinate resources and personnel, including technical and support personnel.
- Oversee project documentation and reporting.
- Close out projects and finalize documentation for invoicing and deliverable packages.
- Conduct needs analysis for prospective clients. Develop custom RFQs/RFPs to align with customers’ business goals.
- Educate enterprise decision-makers on cloud and IaaS/PaaS managed services over legacy solutions. Make technical presentations at conferences and industry trade shows.
- 7+ years of experience in technical project delivery, including recent project management experience for large-scale enterprise IT projects.
- Background in programming, networking, systems engineering, or other technical IT role.
- Advanced technical understanding of:
- Network infrastructure
- Disaster recovery
- Virtualization and VPNs
- Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure)
- Data management and storage
- Information security
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT management, or a related field.
- Strong project delivery skills; knowledge of PMBOK desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a range of cross-functional team members and high-profile decision-makers.
- Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
- Travel is approximately 50%, with flexible work-from home options.