Sr. Product Manager (Cloud, Security, Managed Services)
United States - Nationwide
Number of Openings:
Our client is a managed services and cloud software provider. Their world-class enterprise solutions are used by Fortune 1000 companies and top enterprises around the world. They are hiring a Sr. Product Manager to manage software product development and go-to-market activities for top SaaS, security, and managed cloud solutions.
The Sr. Product Manager will oversee new product development for managed cloud services, platforms, applications, and security solutions for the modern advanced enterprise. Their work will focus on an extremely price-competitive cloud offerings that undercuts expensive legacy systems. They will have access to extensive resources and support to deliver outstanding market-leading products.
This Role Offers:
- Aggressive base salary, uncapped commissions, performance bonuses, company equity.
- Benefits include medical/dental, PTO, 401(k), and more.
- Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
- High visibility, direct access to senior management.
- Industry reputation as a disrupter for even the most entrenched network solutions providers.
- Exceptionally high adoption rate.
- Highly rated product with excellent technical ratings and a top-quality implementation team.
- Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
- Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
- Manage product lifecycle from end to end, including developing value propositions and business cases for managed cloud and software solutions.
- Interface with high-level customers across a wide range of industry verticals to gather business requirements for new products.
- Develop detailed profiles of target customer data and niche market opportunities. Assist business development team with identifying and qualifying ideal prospects.
- Build product “pipeline” to roll out new products and product versions. Diversify product line and value-added services to address key market areas.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and R&D teams to support product branding, roadmaps, customer-facing material, go-to-market strategy, and PR.
- Produce data sheets, product feature marketing materials, technical user manuals, product specifications, and other related documentation.
- Make regular reports to senior management on product development timeline, marketing strategy, competitive intelligence, compliance laws, and relevant market trends for the managed services and cloud space.
- Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition.
- Conduct needs analysis. Develop RFQs/RFPs that integrate customers’ networking needs with managed cloud solutions.
- Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- 6+ years of product management experience, with recent hands-on product design experience related to enterprise-grade cloud and software solutions.
- Strong general understanding and vision for managed cloud, software, and security solutions.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Advanced understanding of managed services solutions: cloud platforms, mobile apps, security, data storage, and architecture.
- Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable leading sales discussions and delivering presentations on a regular basis with clients and decision-makers.
- Data-driven mindset and a strong awareness of the current software and cloud industry landscape.
- Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
- Minimal travel; primarily remote.