Sr. RF/DAS Engineer
Number of Openings:
Our client leads the market in low-voltage wireless applications, including in-building RF/DAS, IoT components, antennas, modules, and more. They are hiring a Sr. RF/DAS Engineer as the top technical resource for DAS installations. This person will have a high level of responsibility over DAS in-building projects in a rapidly growing market.
The Sr. RF/DAS Engineer will coordinate construction and project management activities for RF, DAS, and small cell installations. In addition to technical expertise, they will assist PMs and engineers with deployment activities and project specifications.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses, PTO, medical/dental/vision, quarterly profit-sharing, 401(K), disability insurance, and other perks.
- Company is consistently profitable and a market leader in their niche
- Strong potential for advancement as the team grows
- Strong carrier relationships
- Outstanding work-life balance and an employee-focused culture
- Large pool of resources and tools.
- Strong partnerships with major telecom carriers and OEMs.
- Zero debt, financially stable company.
- High performance, well-funded engineering team with a large budget.
- Commission, install, troubleshoot, and optimize RF systems and in-building DAS for large venues, including office buildings, hospitals, stadiums, and educational facilities.
- Conduct performance tests, including PIM and sweep tests.
- Collaborate with PMs on BOMs, budget, scope, timeline, project specifications, materials, and more. Assist with coordination of engineers and resources.
- Attend site walks and preconstruction activities. Provide project updates and act as a technical resource for escalations and obstacles.
- Work with pricing team and sales engineers to create project proposals. Keep project documentation compliant and in order.
- Act as the primary technical authority for the field team.
- 4+ years of experience with RF/DAS equipment and components.
- Proficiency with testing equipment (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, testing software.
- Industry background in wireless/telecom, ideally with direct OEM or neutral host experience.
- Understanding of RF/DAS equipment, including:
- RF antennas and cabling
- Small cells
- DAS OEM equipment
- DAS OEM certifications are a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret iBwave designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.