Sr. RF Engineer – 5G/4G, IoT, Broadband
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading OEM and services company in the wireless/telecom industry. They are known for their spearheading of the 5G innovation in the RF and wireless space through their connected cars, managed services, spectrum, virtualization, and connected devices applications in the commercial, government, and industrial verticals. They are hiring a Senior RF Engineer to provide support for and drive the sale and installation of their wireless products.
The Senior RF Engineer would be at the forefront of implementing, optimizing, and developing these offerings. This role will troubleshoot current and new products for internal and external customers to find solutions and develop the product. This individual will be directly involved in product feedback in order to improve existing products and optimize new launches, creating a large impact on the organization.
This Role Offers:
- An opportunity to be part of the forefront of innovation in telecommunications, wireless, CBRS, broadband, shared spectrum, access, and the next generation of 5G.
- A chance to be involved in building and leading products that are the next big innovation in the wireless, IoT, 5G/4G and tech space.
- Incredible leadership where you can work alongside peers who have been changemakers in the wireless space and learn from the most tenured in the industry.
- State of the art products and innovations
- Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, generous PTO, and other perks.
- Company is debt-free and expected to double revenue within 5 years.
- High upward mobility as company grows.
- Leverage RF and RAN knowledge to provide support internally and externally via several channels to integrate, operate, and troubleshoot 5G, CBRS, shared spectrum, connected, and IoT products.
- Responsible for closing, documenting, and communicating resolutions made. Presenting ideas for changes and improvements.
- Be the subject matter expert of all the company’s products and new products, working in the field with wireless access radio networks.
- Track and deliver data analysis from issues to provide product feedback and help development efforts.
- Train internal staff and customers as needed.
- Travel to onsite locations to meet with customers and assist in troubleshooting efforts.
- Work with cross-functional staff in various customer offices and facilities.
- 8+ years of experience providing support for wireless solutions.
- Expert-level understanding of RF, wireless, RAN, IoT, spectrum, and more. Understanding of the space today, and of emerging tech such as 5G and autonomous applications and how those fit into the future of wireless.
- Advanced customer-facing background, including resolving issues and following-up on issues.
- BSEE or other relevant technical degree.
- Skilled in software installation and networking troubleshooting.
- Tools used include various wireless network data collection systems and post-processing solutions. Background in TEMS or others required.
- Experience with networks such as LTEs, CBRS, and CDMAs among others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including proficiency with Microsoft Suite such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and resolve issues in a timely manner.