Sr. Sales Engineer, Cloud Software (Cisco, AWS)
Number of Openings:
Our client dominates the market for award-winning, enterprise-grade communications, including cloud, VoIP, voice/data, hosted PBX, and SIP. Many of their customers are major enterprises and Fortune 500 companies. They are hiring a Sr. Sales Engineer in their fast-growing software solutions team to assist with technical sales related to Cisco and Amazon cloud applications.
The Sr. Sales Engineer will take accompany top sales managers on prospect calls for technical discussions. They will assist the team in developing custom RFPs and meet with high-profile decision-makers to negotiate major deals.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions, full benefits package, car allowance, cell phone, medical/dental/vision, PTO, and more.
- Multimillion-dollar pool of resources/tools to help the sales team succeed.
- Extremely high-growth, high-profit market segment.
- Strong brand name and backing of a large Fortune 500 company.
- Large suite of highly successful products and solutions.
- Consistently profitable with a strong culture of reinvesting in their employees.
- Strong pipeline of resources: sales engineers and proposal writers for every salespeople.
- Best-in-class technical support team.
- Company will-fund industry certifications and advanced skills training.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals.
- Company-funded attendance to trade shows, conferences, and industry events.
- Identify customer business goals and assist business development team in creating custom RFQs/RFPs to address enterprise customers’ networking needs.
- Demonstrate cloud solutions for enterprise-level clients during the pre-sales process, with a focus on AWS and Cisco cloud applications related to customer experience.
- Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- Collaborate with extensive sales support team members to develop and deliver compelling technical sales presentations to decision-makers.
- Provide guidance and feedback to account managers as needed.
- Contribute pre-sales documentation (proposals, technical requirements, spec sheets, etc.).
- Make technical presentations at conferences and trade shows.
- 6+ years of technical sales experience or sales engineering, with a focus on cloud and software solutions and migrations.
- Industry background in sales at the enterprise and channel level.
- Technical understanding of cloud technology, including:
- AWS cloud modules
- Cisco HCS (Hosted Collaboration Solution)
- Hosted PBX
- Enterprise-grade telephony and unified communications
- Natural language understanding (NLU) and interactive voice response (IVR)
- Cloud migrations
- Experience in requirements gathering and developing RFPs for prospects.
- Strong market understanding of the software and IT services industry, including existing network connections.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills. Comfortable interfacing with high-level decision-makers at Fortune 500 companies and other major enterprises.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Industry certifications are a strong plus.
- Some travel.