Technical PM (In-building DAS)
Number of Openings:
Our client leads the market in low-voltage wireless applications, including IoT components, antennas, modules, in-building systems, and more. They are hiring a Technical PM to lead DAS installation projects in the Colorado market. This person will have access to a large pool of technical resources and support staff to deliver top-quality in-building wireless systems.
In this newly created position, the Technical PM will be entirely focused on the technical delivery side of advanced DAS in-building projects. They will manage project teams, interface with carriers, and establish project standards.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses, PTO, medical/dental/vision, quarterly profit-sharing, 401(K), disability insurance, and other perks.
- Company is consistently profitable and a leader in the DAS market.
- Large pool of resources, including a project estimating team, sales engineers, and field engineers.
- Strong potential for advancement as the team grows.
- Strong carrier relationships.
- Outstanding work-life balance and an employee-focused culture.
- Talented senior management team with deep technical expertise.
- Strong sales in the target region and very high customer satisfaction.
- Average employee tenure of 7+ years.
- Oversee DAS in-building end-to-end projects for large venues, including office buildings, hospitals, stadiums, and educational facilities.
- Manage project delivery team, including sales engineers, DAS engineers, field technicians, subcontractors, and carrier liaisons.
- Organize project scope, timeline, supplies, and delivery. Coordinate with clients to update them on major changes, obstacles, and milestones.
- Act as the project decision-maker and escalation point for the team.
- Collaborate with estimating team on pricing/costing, BOMs, budget, scope, and timeline.
- 5+ years of technical project management experience, with a heavy focus on DAS and wireless in-building.
- Industry background in wireless/telecom, ideally with direct OEM or neutral host experience.
- DAS OEM certifications are a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret iBwave designs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.