Technical Sales Specialist (Unified Communications, VoIP)
Number of Openings:
Our client delivers award-winning end-to-end enterprise solutions for networking, software, and unified communications. They are hiring a Technical Sales Specialist to support a thriving channel sales team as they deliver a full suite of enterprise & SMB UCaaS and telecom solutions.
The Technical Sales Specialist will provide post-sales support to guarantee a positive customer experience for new sales. This person will play a key role in expanding the company’s connectivity market share nationwide.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits package with 3 weeks PTO, medical/dental, 401(k) match, car allowance, and more.
- Company is strongly positioned for major growth; expected to quadruple in size within the next 15 years.
- Extensive sales support staff and resources: lead generation, sales engineers, implementation team, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and more.
- High-performing executive leadership with over 100 combined years of industry experience.
- Company has millions of dollars in network assets and strong partnerships nationwide.
- High employee tenure in sales department.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Company-sponsored conferences, trade shows, and high-level industry events.
- Support channel sales managers for unified communications solutions sales, including IP networks, broadband, firewalls, disaster recovery, VoIP, hosted PBX, and more.
- Support new acquisition sales and add-on sales.
- Collaborate with channel sales team to develop sales territory and expand market share.
- Accompany sales managers to high-profile meetings with clients and channel partners.
- Foster a culture of strong post-sales relationship-building and customer care.
- Identify customer business goals and assist business development team in creating custom RFQs/RFPs in response to enterprise customers’ networking needs.
- 5+ years of sales-related experience in the wireless/telecom industry, with a focus on unified communications software and solutions at the enterprise level.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or another CRM.
- Technical understanding of unified communications solutions, including:
- Audio/video/conferencing tools
- Hosted PBX and SIP trunking
- Broadband internet
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Excellent communication and sales support skills.
- Some travel; full reimbursement.