Wireless Sales Director (Carriers, Towers, Network Infrastructure)
US - Texas,
Number of Openings:
Our client delivers wireless coverage and wireless access solutions in high-demand network areas. Their unique solutions portfolio includes spectrum-sharing, interference-free bandwidth, network management, and sensor networks. They are hiring a Wireless Sales Director to drive sales of wireless access solutions with mobile operators.
The Wireless Sales Director will oversee business development and sales strategy related to MNOs. Enterprises and MNOs nationwide rely on their high-speed, secure, fully automated network solutions. The person in this role will design and execute sales strategy to drive revenue in these areas.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and annual performance bonuses. Comprehensive benefits package includes PTO, medical/dental, expense account, and more.
- Small, entrepreneurial team backed by a multimillion-dollar budget.
- Industry experience with the high-demand, high-growth wireless infrastructure industry.
- Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
- Access to the most up-to-date wireless networking technology.
- Company is privately held with strong financial backing.
- High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
- Company is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, and results-focused.
- Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Define and execute sales and marketing strategy for wireless solutions, including wireless access, network management, and spectrum sharing.
- Penetrate new accounts and develop accounts with key decision-makers in market areas.
- Set and achieve sales goals, manage performance, and adjust strategy as necessary. Build go-to-market strategy around new initiatives.
- Develop niche expertise in spectrum management, wireless infrastructure, and network operations.
- Build sales pipeline through direct sales, high-profile conferences, and inbound sales lead program.
- Provide regular reports to senior management: revenue, market trends, forecasts, team performance, and more.
- Meet with top clients and decision-makers to design custom RFPs and negotiate major contracts. Prepare and deliver sales proposals for major initiatives.
- Run vendor meetings and negotiations when necessary.
- 8+ years of experience within the telecom/wireless industry, with advanced experience in account management and managing long-cycle technical sales programs.
- Strong skills in team leadership and managing business development team members.
- Experience working with major US carriers, OEMs, or third-party integrators.
- Excellent grasp of the wireless/telecom market, including major players, industry trends, and areas of market opportunity.
- Strong technical understanding of:
- DAS (distributed antenna systems)
- Commercial WiFi
- RF networks
- Wireless network infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, project management, and teamwork skills.
- Regional travel, up to 60%.