Sr. PM & Project Engineer – Structural Engineering
Las Vegas, NV;
Number of Openings:
Our client is a global engineering services firm that specializes in designing the next generation of urban infrastructure. Their extensive project portfolio is packed with state-of-the-art projects for casinos, hospitality, mass transit, landmark urban architecture, urban landscaping, universities, and more. They are hiring a Sr. Structural Engineer to act as a PM and PE for major structural engineering projects.
The Sr. PM & Project Engineer is responsible for overseeing new and existing projects. They manage key structural engineering projects and provide direction and recommendations to senior management.
This Role Offers
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and life/disability insurance.
- Team of direct reports includes 10+ members of business development team.
- Outstanding company culture with high average employee tenure.
- Company consistently wins bids for well-known landmark projects.
- Unrivalled industry reputation for delivering excellent results on time, at or under budget.
- Highly funded with large pool of financial resources available.
- Company commitment to staying ahead of the technology curve with software and tools.
- Employee culture of over-performance and high quality standards.
- Advancement opportunities: tuition reimbursement, skills training, and more.
- Full responsibility for the direction of major structural engineering projects.
- Develop plan for delivering projects and set budgets, schedule, and timelines.
- Make regular reports to executive management on financial outlook and market intelligence.
- Coach a team of engineers, designers, and project managers, providing training, performance reviews, and tools to improve performance.
- Collaborate with project delivery teams to develop project proposals, estimates, and to convey client requirements.
- 8+ years of industry experience in civil/structural engineering for A&E firms.
- Project leadership over cross-functional teams, including engineers, designers, and project teams. Experience delivering engineering projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering.
- Active PE license.
- Experience with RISA, RAM, SAFE, and ETABS software.
- Construction industry experience is a plus.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.